Mr. Pedro Pablo Díaz Herrera
- Ambassador of Chile in Australia
- Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile – Business Management 1972.
- Harvard Business School Cambridge, MA – Program on Marketing (SMM) 1982.
- Colegio San Ignacio (E.B.), Santiago Chile – School Education 1965.
- Komunicaciones Korporativas S.A. (KO2) Santiago, Chile.
President and General Manager
Ko2 is a Chilean company that designs and manages communication plans and strategies for companies in Chile and Latin America. Ko2 has been providing managing and consulting services to various clients, most of them are local companies and U.S. companies operating in Chile (Microsoft, Coca Cola, Mc Donald’s, etc.) Ko2 represents “The Economist” magazine in Chile.
- The Coca Cola Company, Santiago Chile
- Vice President for Latin America and Director of Communications for Latin America , Santiago , Chile 1996-2001 and;
- Vice President for Latin America and Director of Communications for Latin America in Atlanta, U.S., 1989-1996.
- 1985-1989 – Marketing and Communications Manager, Santiago Chile.
- 1977- 1985 – Marketing Manager, Andina S.A. Bottling Company, Santiago, Chile.
- Renovación Nacional, Santiago Chile
- 2000-2005 – Elected President of the Metropolitan Region.
- Member of the Political Committee and of the National Council.
Renovación Nacional (National Renewal) is one of the major political organizations in the country and is part of the current governing coalition led by the President of the Republic of Chile.
- Honorary Consul in Atlanta
- Appointed by President Patricio Aylwin – 1989
- Member of the Latin American Council of the University of Notre Dame (U.S.)
- Member of the Council of the Americas (NYC 1990 2001)
- Member of the Directorate of the Interactive Museum of Chile (MIM) Appointed by President Ricardo Lagos (2000-2006)
- Former President of ANDA (National Association of Advertisers)
President of the Latin American Confederation of the Antiqui Societatis Iesu Alumni ((Jesuit Association of Students) and Member of the World Council (2007- to present day)
- He has been member of various boards of private companies in Chile.
- Spanish and fluent English