TOURIST VISA TO ENTER CHILE
FIRST OF ALL, YOU NEED TO KNOW WHETHER YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR A VISA.
GIVE US A CALL 044716270 (#5), OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YES, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW;
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR VISA?
Click https://tramites.minrel.gov.cl/, Press the English flag, and then press VISA.
WE HAVE TO STAMP YOUR VISA. SO WHEN YOUR VISA IS READY, YOU WILL HAVE TO COURIER YOUR PASSPORT. ONCE YOUR VISA IS STAMPED, YOU HAVE 90 DAYS TO ENTER CHILE. APPLY 30 TO 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR TRAVEL DATE.
PLEASE SCAN AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- 1.- COVER LETTER. Introduce yourself; include your personal details and the reasons of your trip to Chile. Please provide full name and phone number of contact person in Chile if applicable. THIS IS NOT A LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE PROVIDED; IT IS AN INTRODUCTORY LETTER FROM YOU.
- 2.- YOUR PASSPORT + VISA YOU CURRENTLY HOLD IN NEW ZEALAND The passport must be valid for at least six months after your departure from Chile.
- 3.- ONE RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH. Clear picture with a white background.
- 4.- TYPED ENGLISH APPLICATION FORM + PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM.
- 5.- A LETTER OR INVITATION FROM A CHILEAN CITIZEN OR COMPANY (If you will meet a company, friends, or if you are going for business, we need evidence of attendance) This letter they have to send you, must provide full details of the inviting person, including his Chilean RUN number, full address, contact number, and it must state that he will provide you with accommodation, food and unforeseen expenses. He must also state that he will make sure you leave the country when your visa expires. The letter must be signed in front of a Notary Public and authenticated the Chilean MINREL.
- 6.- PROOF OF FUNDS that allows you to travel and covers you financially during your stay in Chile. This can be your last balance statement, last payment slip, etc.
- 7. – LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER (OR UNIVERSITY), confirming your job(enrolment), and holidays. Provide all contact details.
- 8.- FLIGHT ITINERARY (BOOKED FLIGHT)
- 9.- HOTEL BOOKINGS OR BOOKED ACCOMODATION IN CHILE (Provide details of the place you will stay in Chile, if you are staying with a friend, then you only need their notarized letter, as proof of accommodation)
After we have received the above mentioned information, we will start processing your visa. Any missing documentation will cause a delay in your visa process at your expenses.
-Providing the information requested above does not necessarily mean that you will be granted a visa.
-Additional information may be requested throughout the application process.
-Once we have stamped your visa, we will coordinate delivery of your visa and documents you have to sign. We will discuss this matter once your visa has been approved.
Fees vary depending on the nationality and the type of visa (multiple or single entry) of the applicant.
We will e-mail you the bank details once your visa has been granted.
We do not charge in advance. The fee will be paid only when the visa has been approved, NOT BEFORE.
PROCESSING TIMES: All visas take from 15 to 20 working days in being processed and approved by Immigration Chile.
DOWNLOAD VISA APPLICATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM