– Cooperation and Mutual Administrative Assistance in Customs Matters. Signed in January 2014 in Valparaíso by the Chilean Director General of Customs Rodolfo Alvarez and the Director General of the Israel Tax Authority Moshe Asher.
– Declaration of Intentions signed between the Ministers of Environment of Chile and Israel. Signed in Israel in November 2012 by the Environment Ministers María Ignacia Benítez and Gilad Erdan.
– Memorandum of Understanding between the Comptroller General of Chile and the Comptroller of the State of Israel. Signed in Israel in March 2012 by the Comptroller General of the Republic, Mr. Ramiro Mendoza, and the Comptroller and Ombudsman of Israel, Judge Micha Lindenstrauss.
– Memorandum of Understanding on Bilateral Cooperation in Defense. Signed in Tel Aviv in September 2011 by the Ministers of Defense Ehud Barak and Andrés Allamand.
– Program for Cultural Cooperation, Education and Science. Signed during the visit of President Sebastian Piñera to Israel in March 2011.
– South / South and Triangular Cooperation Agreement between AGCI and MASHAV. Signed during the visit of President Sebastian Piñera to Israel in March 2011.
─ Memorandum of Understanding on the Establishment of Bilateral Consultations between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Chile and Israel (2007)
─ Agreement on Remunerated Activities for Relatives of a Diplomatic Mission or Consular Representation (2007)
─ Joint Commission on Culture, held in Jerusalem (1996)
─ Agreement on Cultural, Scientific and Technical Cooperation (1995)
─ Agreement on Visa Exemption in Diplomatic, Official, Special and Service Passports (1994)
─ Agreement on Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Control (1993)
─ Agreement on Tourist Cooperation (1986)
─ CONAF – Keren Kayemet Leisrael Agreement on Cooperation and Forest Technical Assistance (1983)
─ Executive Program of Cultural Exchange (1983)
─ Commercial and Economic Cooperation Agreement (1982)
─ Arrangement on Air Services within and beyond the respective borders (1982)
─ Agreement on Amateur Radio Operators (1982)
─ Agreement on Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy (1965)
─ Agreement on Scientific and Technical Cooperation (1965)
─ Agreement on Cultural Exchange (1953)